We are seeking an activity aide to join our team. Under the supervision of the
Activity Director, you will assist in planning, implementing recreational,
physical, emotional and psychosocial programs in accordance
with the resident’s care plan. $15 per hour.
Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plus PTO (paid time off)
Sick Days and Life Insurance!
Great Work Atmosphere with Growth Potential!
Essential Job Functions
- Implement activity programming as planned and assigned.
- Assist residents to and from activity programs.
- Maintain good rapport with residents, families and staff.
- Provide input to the evaluation and assessment of the residents.
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be Dependable.
- Related experience preferred (will train right person).
- Outgoing, Friendly, compassionate and caring.