We are currently seeking a dietary cook to assist the Dietary Manager
in day-to-day operations. This position will prepare food for residents
based on residents needs in accordance with laws, regulations and
company standards. Starting at $16 per hour.
Referral Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance plus PTO (paid time off)
Sick Days and Life Insurance!
Great Work Atmosphere with Growth Potential!
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make decisions.
- Must be able to prepare that are appetizing in appearance, nutritious and enjoyable to eat.
- Must be able to make sure that food supplies for next meal is readily available.
- Must be able to communicate with dietary team members.
- Must be able to clean and inspect equipment.
- Must be able to take inventory.
- Must be able to clean, cut and cook meats and poultry.
- Must be able to wash pots and pans.
- Must be able to cook food according to recipe and direction.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be dependable.
- Must have food sanitation certification.
- One to two years related experience preferred.
- Must have experience in preparing and cooking food in large quantities.